Hip Socket is the coaching and consulting services of Mark Harrison Ramsay.
I bring Fortune 100 experience to small businesses. I consult with a professional coach approach. Clients come to Hip Socket to wrestle—so they can grow.
Working less hours. Productive employee conversations instead of brick walls. Teamwork. Finally improving those numbers that have plateaued.
A sense of rising above the fog.
Over 100 clients have used me, year after year, because I’m a professional coach. I adapt to your situation using my knowledge of culture and the “coach approach.” Teams find me entertaining and positive. Individuals hire me to intentionally explore and reach their goals.
- Mark has helped me to create a culture at my dealership that I can be proud of, and we are much more successful today because of his insight.
- This was different from any outside consulting that we have experienced. Mark didn’t provide a plan he thought was best, he used our strengths to help lead us to the right answer that made sense for us and our dealership processes.
- Our sales continue to climb and the ability to work together as a team is on the rise as well.
- Our employees raved about his personality, his professionalism and his results.
Mary Beth Culbertson
Controller and Owner, Bob-Boyd Auto Family
- We are so blessed to have had you as a coach and now a friend.
Ray Skillman Ford Hyundai and Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford
- The DEEP process drove more and better communications and measurements of KPI’s on each project.
- I am especially happy with the Dealership Improvement Committee you helped us form. They meet bi-weekly and come up with great ideas that have helped us improve processes and efficiency as well as employee and customer satisfaction.