Who is this guy?
Since 1999, I’ve served Fortune 100 firms and small businesses:
- find, keep and motivate the best employees
- engineer experiences that turn customers into loyal fans of their business.
How? I come alive learning about your organization, building trust at all levels, understanding what makes them tick … and most importantly, loving on the individuals involved.
Why love? Because every single client is fascinating, filled with colorful characters to learn from. And because every single client has dysfunction. I know plenty about that and approach my clients with the same grace God extends to me.
That love shows up in my observations as a curious outsider, appreciating what’s working. Often it involves one-on-one coaching. I encourage and challenge clients to take action so they make progress after every interaction with me.
That kind of love gets results. I’ve witnessed:
- A manager who more effectively connects with and inspires his team
- A direct report who has something click, taking her to higher levels of responsibility and engagement
- An entire team experiencing understanding, camaraderie and success like never before.
- Employee retention
- Customer engagement
- “Headache reduction.”
Certified to use the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®