Generation Y: Engaging Millennials
- Learn what makes Millennials different.
- Create a written plan on how to engage your Gen Y workforce.
- Retain and recruit the world’s biggest labor pool.
Millennials are overtaking Baby Boomers as the group with the largest purchasing power in America … and 10,000 Boomers retire from the workforce every day.
Whether you want customers or employees, you need to connect with this generation born (roughly) in the ‘80s and ‘90s.
Here’s why that could be a challenge:
- They have values influenced by, yet distinct from, their Boomer parents.
- They have the honor of being the first generation to grow up with the 24/7 information and media source we know as the Internet. (In their hands—literally!)
As a member of Generation X, I have taught Millennials in Sunday school for over a decade. I have also helped clients navigate developing and retaining Millennial workers. My material is illustrated by a number of stories I experienced firsthand.
Research is showing that Millennials want a coach approach from those who manage them. Who better to help you connect with Millennials than a trained facilitator and professional coach?
Seize your opportunity to get ahead of the wave that is changing America’s employees and customers forever.
Click here to schedule a free inquiry call.